WE ARE BEING POISONED!!
What if I told you that you are being poisoned by pretty much everything you buy from the supermarket?
I know you don’t want to believe me but have you ever looked for ingredients in your packaged items? Please read what’s in your laundry detergent, cleaning products, skin and haircare products and the packaged food you buy!
I guarantee they are a lot of names you don’t understand, and there are names you cant pronounce, that is, if the ingredients are there on the packet… sometimes you have to look them up online. Most of these ingredients are Chemicals which have not been tested on humans, they are TOXIC to the human body and contribute to a plethora of common diseases which the medical industry claims to have no cure for. Doctors approach diseases with pills which are also chemicals and cause their own side effects rather than relieving symptoms! It is a vicious cycle.
What I am proposing is that most of the popular brands you buy that are promising you the best quality products like household and packaged food products can severely effect your health and that it is vital you begin to replace the products in your house with eco friendly versions. not just for you, but for the planet!
So now, I’m going to go through in detail a couple of common products, the ingredients as well as the side effects.
Surf Laundry Powder Sunshine Citrus
Surf Laundry Powder is owned by Unilever which is one of the biggest umbrella companies in the world and they own over 400 popular brands world wide (you can find the list of the brands they take care of here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands)
SOME of these ingredients in the Surf Laundry Powder are labeled as Group 2 Carcinogenic Substances by the WHO and other Government Organisations and are not safe for human consumption or use, YET we find them in our detergents, skin care products and some of our food!!
Surf Laundry Powder Ingredients and The Side Effects!
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
- Sodium Carbonate - Inhalation of this chemical can lead to adverse effects such as respiratory tract irritation, coughing, shortness of breath, and pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs).
- Sodium Sulfate - Can cause temporary asthma or eye irritation.
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate - Can cause respiratory issues, coughing, sneezing, mucus, irritation of the nasal cavity and skin irritation.
- Sodium Silicate - Can cause irritating to the eyes, skin and respiratory tract.
- Zeolite - Causes cancer mesothelioma, respiratory disease, autism, has high levels of harmful metals like lead, mercury etc.
- Sodium Stearate - Causes serious eye irritation.
- Sodium Palmate - Increases the risk of developing cardiovascular disease - they also use this in all dairy products, milk, cheese, butters etc.
- Palmitic Acid - Increases the risk of developing cardiovascular disease - again they use this in all dairy products, milk, cheese, butters etc.
- Stearic Acid - Generally safe, but can cause irritation to skin.
- Sodium Acrylic Acid/Ma Copolymer - Acute neurological disorders.
- Perfume - The IFRA has published a list of more than 2,000 ingredients currently used in fragrance. The list includes problematic ingredients, including carcinogens like styrene, naphthalene, and endocrine disruptors like di-isononyl phthalate and oxybenzone. (These interfere with the normal function of the endocrine system which help control mood, growth and development, the way our organs work, metabolism , and reproduction.)
- Phenylpropyl Ethyl Methicone - Irritation to skin, eyes and effects the respiratory system.
- Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate - Irritate the skin & eyes.
- Disodium Anilino morpholino triazinylaminostil benesulfonate - this is a brightener and causes irritation to people with allergies and increases sun sensitivity.
- Cellulose Gum - Causes Allergic Reactions.
- Water - Safe but nit useful here.
- Dyes - Artificial dyes cause serious side effects, such as hyperactivity in children, as well as cancer and allergies.
WOW! And yes, all of that is in your washing detergent!
Now, go around the house, see what products, food and other man made products you’re polluting your body with on a daily basis!
Pretty much, everything that comes in a packet, bottle, tub or as a cleaning product, medical or cosmetic product is harmful to your health!
Not only are these bad for you, these chemicals are bad for other species and are detrimental to you, the planet and the eco system, especially our waterways!
Lets take a look at one more Popular Brand, Nestlē and their Milo Snack Bars…
(and remember these are targeted at children)
Most mums wont believe what they’re about to read. You may think that you’re giving your child a healthy nutrient rich snack, but little do you know they are poisonous bars full of chemicals that are harmful for human consumption.
This is not a Treat - This is a Poison!!
There are over 40 ingredients in these bars… and only 2 of those are real ingredients being wheat and cocoa! (WHAT???) So, without you knowing you’re spending $5-$7 on a scientifically made ‘FOOD LIKE PRODUCT’ that could be detrimental to yours and your child’s health…
You may think you or your child is having allergies, stomach pains, a cold, stomach bug or the like, (which is what the doctors will tell you, and will put you or your child on some form of medicine, which is like putting gasoline on a fire) when actually, this TOXIC little snack which you’re feeding them could be the cause.
These ingredients combined can trigger asthma, a anaphylactic reaction, causes headaches, constipation, weight gain, acne, type 2 diabetes, tooth decay, cancer (yes CANCER) and much more.
Let me break down the ingredients for you…
Milo Snack Bar Ingredients and Side Effects
1. Wholegrain Wheat Flour (22%) - This seems normal but could be GMO (genetically modified organism)
2. Glucose ( Sulphites ) - This is an additive to maintain food colour, shelf-life and prevent the growth of fungi or bacteria. Sulphites are also used in food packaging like cellophane. (Eww..)
The side effects: People may have a similar reaction to those with a Food Allergy. Sulphites can trigger Asthma and Symptoms of an Anaphylactic Reaction, can cause Headaches.
Sulphites can have many other names, such as: (watch out for these when you’re shopping)
- Potassium bisulphite
- Potassium metabisulphite
- Sodium bisulphite
- Sodium dithionite
- Sodium metabisulphite
- Sodium sulphite
- Sulphur dioxide
- Sulphurous acid
- Sulfiting or sulphating agents
3. Wheat Flour - Normal but could be GMO (genetically modified organism)
4. Formulated Supplementary Food Base: (10%) this is made up of the following ingredients:
[ 5. Extract of Malt Barley Or Malt Barley and 6. Rice, 7. Milk Solids, 8. Sugar, 9. Cocoa, 10. Minerals (Calcium, Iron), 11. Maltodextrin (Corn), 12-17. Vitamins (C, B3, B6, B2, D, B12), 18. Emulsifier ( Soy Lecithin) ],
This is a concoction of Additives and Vitamins that make up 10% of these bars. Although the ingredients look pretty standard, most of these ingredients are extracts of the natural ingredients. They are all chemically produced and have adverse side effects.
Side Effects: Prolonged and Excessive use may Cause Constipation, Weight Gain, Heart & Gut Issues.
19. Invert Sugar - a Syrup made up of Citric Acid, Water and Granulate Sugar.
Side effects - THERE IS A LOT - Increased risk of Chronic Conditions like Acne, Depression, Obesity, Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes, Liver Disease, Can Increase Cellular Ageing and overusing this product can cause Cancer. Some of the other underestimated side effects are, Accelerate Cognitive Decline, Cause Sharp Drops in Blood Sugar and Causes Tooth Demineralisation and Tooth Decay. (No thank you!)
20. Modified Starch (1412) ( Wheat ) - Modified starch is used in food as a Binder, Thickener, Stabiliser, Emulsifier, or Gelling Agent.
It is widely used in:
- Canned food
- Frozen prepared foods
- Meat products: sausage, canned meat
- Bakery: bread, cake, biscuits
- Confectionery: soft candy, gelling candy, jelly
- Dairy desserts: yogurt, ice cream, pudding
- Fruit pie & cream fillings
- Gravies, dressings, spreads
- Sauce: flavoured sauce
- Instant food: noodles
Side effects: Can Effect the Gut Lining and May cause Abdominal Bloating and Flatulence. (NO THANK YOU)
30-31.Humectants (420, 422): It is a Colourless, Odourless, Thick and Sticky Liquid that is widely used in Pharmaceutical Formulations and helps Prevent Food from Drying Out.
Side Effects: Gastrointestinal Problems, Chronic Diarrhoea (IBS) and Abdominal Pain. (DAMN!!)
32. Maltodextrin ( Wheat ): Is a White, Starchy Powder that Manufacturers add into many Foods to improve their Flavour, Thickness, or Shelf Life.
Side Effects: Allergic Reactions, Weight Gain, Gas, Flatulence, and Bloating. May also cause a Rash or Skin Irritation, Asthma, Cramping, or Difficulty Breathing. (hmmmmmmmmmm WHAT??)
33. Vegetable Oil ( Soy ): Actually not bad! It may help promote Skin Health, Reduce Cholesterol Levels, Prevent Bone Loss, and Provide Important Omega-3 fatty acids. (but in this bar, it wont be benefiting you in these ways, because the chemicals overweight the good stuff 40-1)
34. Malt Extract ( Barley): Is widely used in a food as a Flavour Enhancer. It’s a Sugary Extract used to make your Food Taste Better.
Side Effects: Causes Blockage of the Oesophagus, Stool Blockage of the Intestine, Inflammation of the
Skin, Skin Rashes and Causes Allergic Reactions.
35. Cocoa: FEWF! A Good Guy!! Cocoa Powder is rich in Theobromine, which helps to Reduce Inflammation and can Protect you from Diseases such as Heart Disease, Cancer, and Diabetes. (In this situation, it won’t be reversing any of the other side effects of the other ingredients and it wont be benefiting you in any way because it’s completely outnumbered)
36. Sugar: This could be anything! A white sugar, or another Invert sugar or some form of MSG. Either way, it causes a plethora of issues, like: Disabling your Appetite Control, Sugar triggers the release of Chemicals – Opioids and Dopamine – that Activate the Brain’s Pleasure Centre making it Hight Addictive (4 x more than Cocaine). It doesn’t take long to acquire a tolerance, meaning you need larger doses to satisfy your Cravings. It’s linked with Alzheimer’s disease, It plays Havoc with Cholesterol Levels, It can lead to Heart Disease and make your Organs and you Fat.
37. Flavour: This is Added in order to Enhance the Food Flavours. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG a highly addictive substance), is One of the Most Commonly used Flavour Enhancers. This Flavour could contain more than 3 Chemical Ingredients like Coal Tar, Crude Oil, some form of Acid or Colour. (Gross!!)
Side Effects: Allergic reactions and Food Hypersensitivity, Worsening of Asthmatic Symptoms, Abdominal pain, Diarrhoea and Vomiting. (OUCH!!)
38. Plant Origin Emulsifier (471): is Frequently used as an Anti-Staling Agent in Baked Goods.
Side Effects: Inflammation in the Gut, Colorectal Cancer, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Metabolic Syndrome. (no thank you!!)
Foods that commonly contain emulsifiers:
- Margarine and reduced-fat spreads
- Ice cream and other frozen dessert blends
- Baked products
- Creamy sauces
- Processed meats
39. Salt: Who knows what salt this is, but I’m sure it’s common Table salt which is not naturally occurring.
Side Effects: Inflammation of the Hands and Feet, Some people become Bloated because of Water Retention or Feel excessively Thirsty.
Last but not least…
40. Antioxidant (307b): This is usually Added during the Cooking Process to Prevent the Food from going Rancid and can be used as a Flavour Enhancer.
Side Effects: Causes Allergies, Gastrointestinal Upset, Rash and Migraines.
- Vitamin E Concentrate
- Vitamin E alpha
Well… That was Overwhelming But I Hope That Got Your Attention!!
The reason I’m bringing this up is, for years I have been researching about human health and the deterioration of it and how to cure the human body and mind. This all came about because of my own personal sickness, ( if you haven’t read my story, click here ) and my health deteriorating ( thanks to bad diet and the medical industry. )
I am seeing the rapid deterioration of my friends and family around me, their kids falling ill and suffering from diseases, obesity and other diseases becoming out of control all because of food and lifestyle choices and keep trusting the system that is failing us, the medical industry …I cant sit back staying silenced any more, while the world deteriorates because they are not aware of what they are eating, what products they are using and the poisons within their home.
These products are poisoning us!!
How do these companies get away with poisoning us without us knowing?
That’s easy! While you’re busy trying to make a living and with your day to day duties… these companies get to work, advertising, setting social norms, getting celebrities to endorse brands and creating pretty packaging and advertising pursuing you to buy their products.
Individual chemicals are tested on mostly on mice and rats, and if there is a harmful reactions they will extend the test on animals (like dogs, horses, monkeys and rabbits) and only IF a big conglomerate is paying for the research, will they be tested on humans and go to a clinical trial. NOW… for a chemical to be approved you can have 40 failed studies before you have two studies which show no adverse side affects and done, chemical APPROVED!
Then, once approved, countries require a RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) or ADI (Acceptable Daily Intake) and Mandatory Labelling (depending on the country)… and DONE!! On the shelves, safe, or harmful.
There is ONE BIG problem with this system! One individual chemical is not tested together with other chemicals to test the potency; so, you could be eating, living in and using a cocktail of these chemicals without knowing your poisoning yourself. As long as the government is concerned, the company followed the ‘RDI’S AND ADI’s’, and are doing the right thing by the government and you. The government doesn’t have the time or recourses to regulate the industry especially as consumerism is growing rapidly. So, over the last 30 years, what’s unveiling now is, environmental toxins, and using multiple chemicals together causes adverse effects, resulting in you becoming unwell, AND causing long term health effects, diseases and cancers that can actually kill you… and them BLAMING THEM ON BAD GENETICS. It is not genetics, it’s MASS GENOCIDE!
Then, because we are suffering we visit a doctor and explain our symptoms and after a mere 5 minutes they give us a prescription to medication! AND we take it, no questions asked… we have been taught to trust them. Long story very short: Doctors education is based on prescribing pills thanks to the Pharmaceutical Industry backing Universities and when you buy medicine you become part of the scientific trial. Inside the medicine packet there’s a booklet with a list of the side effects but no one reads these. All meditation have adverse side affects and they have been proven to cause more issues than cures.
Now, taking this into account, IF your whole life is surrounded by poisons, and we are trusting ‘Big Pharma’ and ‘Big Corporations’ to provide us our products, with little to NO scientific research for the long term effects… we are the human research!! The products (household items, food etc.) we consume are making us sick, then we are being proscribed more poisonous products (medication) and then we, the future generations and the environment are the ones that suffer!
BECAUSE Companies and Corporations don’t benefit from you being healthy and positive; they benefit only when you’re sick and unhappy and ‘need of a solution to your problem’ AND they only have their own profit and political power in mind.
Since, I’ve been alive, EVEN you… there have been no medical cures for any illness or diseases (even though trillions of dollars have been poured in) AND people are just getting SICKER and there are more diseases and illnesses than ever before!
Why is no-one talking about this?
Hundreds of health professionals, like myself and companies and organisations around the world like PETA, Food Matters and Physicians Committee as well as Advocates like T Colin Campbell, Ocean Robbins and many many more are spreading the word about the effects processed foods, chemical products and nasty lifestyle habits have on us. These people and companies are not backed by billionaires and corrupt companies, so a lot of the information gets silenced. But now, thanks to the Internet, it’s much easier to find people the like ones I’ve listed above to be able to move towards a healthier, more conscious life.
Why doesn’t it stop?
Well, that’s because we are unaware of whats in our food and products and we keep consuming!! While all of us are busy making money, saving for our retirement and all of the other things we ‘want’ in life, we bought into brands offering to make our life easier; convenient packages food and other times that we just seem to be addicted to!! While these companies started looking after our basic necessities, so we can enjoy our life, little do we know that they have been poisoning us all along.
Because of this, disease is at an all time high, as well as obesity, cancer and neurological diseases. As we are getting older, we are getting sicker and I guarantee most of us will be dead before we even get close to the dream of enjoying our retirement!
We can’t keep going the way we have been going!
What you put into your body, what you surround yourself with and what products you use are what you become.
We have lost our natural intuition almost entirely. We have stopped eating raw natural foods, designed to help us heal and rid the body of toxins. Most of us feel like shit, suffering from some form or diseases or ailment because we are poisoning ourselves by eating food ‘like’ products that are unnatural to human consumption; these are man made sugars & fats, nutrient deficient packaged foods with preservatives, animal products, meats and dairy and chemicals like medications, fake fragrances and toxic household and industrial products.
All of the food and chemical items I listed above give our body signs that they are not good for us but we are neglecting them. So what are the signs?
- Fever* or feeling feverish/chills.
- Sore throat.
- Runny or stuffy nose.
- Muscle or body aches.
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Weight gain
- Some people may have vomiting and diarrhoea, though this is more common in children than adults.
Do these sound familiar? Sound a bit like the side effects from ‘common cold’ or ‘flu’?
If you have any of these symptoms, or if you or you’re family are suffering from any illness or disease, it’s not too late to turn it around…
How You Can Avoid, Stop and Reverse Symptoms So They Don’t Turn Into a Chronic Illness, Disease or Cancer…
Steps you can take towards having a healthier life, body and overall well-being.
- Choose an Eco Friendly Washing Detergent (and check the ingredients)
- Change other Household Items - Things like: sprays, scents, shampoos, moisturisers etc. to organic natural products. (There are heaps available now in health food stores, Woolworths and other supermarkets)
- Read ALL Ingredients on your packaged food. If the ingredients aren’t there, they are usually hiding something but look them up online. If you don’t understand the name even after looking them up, don’t buy it!
- Stay Sway from Commercial Brands and Artificial Fragrances, read the package and look up the ingredients online if they aren’t on the packet. (Type into a search engine - eg. ‘SURF Laundry Powder Sunshine Citrus Ingredients’.)
- Stay Away from Ingredients like ‘natural fragrances’ ‘fragrances’ ‘natural colours’ ‘natural flavours’ ‘flavours’ and any numbers like 202, 331 etc. (and words you don’t understand) these are all unnatural and cause an array of side effects.
- DO NOT Rely on Packaged Food to Give you Nourishment. The packaging is designed to entice you and has mostly fake marketing on the front. Turn the packet around, look for ingredients and read carefully!! Packaged food is always going to be missing vital nutrients and phytonutrients we need for survival and most package food has at least 1-3 preservatives to make it ‘last longer’.
- Eat Natural Plant Based Foods. These are: Raw Fruits, Ground Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Beans, Legumes, Grains, Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds.
- Drink Clean Water - You can get a filter for home. There are cheap ones you can try to begin with like Brita.
- Get Fresh Air & Go Out and Exercise. We are not designed to sit all day inside.
When you spend your money on a brand, you vote for the brand to keep providing the products and if you care about yourself, the eco system and the future generations to come, so choose natural, eco friendlier products within your house!
These are: cleaning products, detergents, soaps, skin & hair care products etc. (do your research - it’s worth the investment for your health)
Use 100% pure essential oils instead of fragrances or perfumes.
Limit purchasing packaged food, meat, dairy products and unnecessary food coming in packaging. Stay away from unnecessary medication, medicines and supplements.
Eat mostly food made from nature, in the rawest form and organic where possible… the following foods actually HELP eliminating toxins and poisons from the body!
These are: Raw Fruits, Ground Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Beans, Legumes, Grains, Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds.
Get Fresh Air regularly and Drink Fresh Water, filtered if possible and last but not least, Get Regular Exercise!
Get Fresh Air regularly and Drink Fresh Water, filtered if possible and last but not least, Get Regular Exercise!